Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a rear fender for a 2007 model. I like the idea of a steel fender instead of fiberglass. Has anyone had a rear fender from Native Custom Bagger? I am also looking at the viper bags from Topshop. Not sure how the cutouts will match up but that can be adjusted I suppose! I was originally looking at the summit fender from Bad Dad but from the pictures I am not liking how the fender steps out below the license plate area. Any other suggestions are welcomed.

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Great thing about Top Shop, if you tell them what kind of rear fender you are going to have they will either adjust the bags to fit, or tell you it will not fit right. Just give them a call, they will work with you.

·
Registered
400 Posts

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
Paul (at native) uses TopShop bags, the rear fenders he makes will like up perfectly and you can probably just buy both through him LOL

Those rear fenders are worth the money if you can swing it :thumbup:

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Paul (at native) uses TopShop bags, the rear fenders he makes will like up perfectly and you can probably just buy both through him LOL

Those rear fenders are worth the money if you can swing it :thumbup:

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Paul uses Top Shop bags and he sells them for cheaper than what Top Shop does. I got my bags and air ride thru Native Custom and the customer service is untoucheable. i highly recommend them. Just my 2 cents

1 - 6 of 6 Posts