Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw that Hog Wild was looking for a NC riders section. I really thought there was a thread for this that FunkyNova started a few years ago, but searched and could not find it. Please use this area to identify yourself, plan rides, etc...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Tim here, work in Charlotte, up for a rise anytime I'm off. Great area for day rides. Can be on the BRP in less than wo hours from home.

it would be nice to meet some of you guys and plan a NC ride.

I've ridden in 35 states, and must say we have some of the best riding of any.

:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
I live in Troy, hour or so from Charlotte. Im overseas at the moment but when I am in NC I am up for a ride pretty much anytime.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm in Angier (25 mins South of Raleigh). Only work 3 days a week, and usually off a few week days.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Well, thanks for starting this 1BigGuy. I kept meaning to but just hadn't yet. I'm in Farmville, which is an hour east of Raleigh, near Greenville. Work an every third day firefighters shift, so have some time to ride usually. Would love to meet some of you and maybe head for SWII together also. Look me up anytime.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Im pretty close to NC, about 1hr 15min south of charlotte. I plan on going to SWII also.

·
Registered
275 Posts
In Jacksonville, a city where 90% of the population can't drive.

·
Registered
96 Posts
ocean isle beach,30miles south of wilmington. in 5 minutes i'm in s.c.and no helmet law!!!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kernersville, also called K'ville or K'vegas, between Greensboro and Winston Salem. 35 to 40 minutes from the BRP in Virginia.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Raleigh here....
probably can't count on me.... been here since the beginning, but my post total doesn't show it.... LOL, I'm usually out and about, on two wheels.....
you'll find me some where between Raleigh, Gasburg VA, Lynchburg VA, Robbinsville NC, and back to Raleigh

Heck BRP is largely just a "day trip".... yeah I DO leave the little box I discribed.... been north to Bar Harbor, south to Daytona, west to N'Awlins

·
Registered
483 Posts
Just outside of Charlotte about 20 miles south. Always riding and would enjoy riding with some of you guys. I go to bike night at Mckoys a few times a month.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Kernersville, also called K'ville or K'vegas, between Greensboro and Winston Salem. 35 to 40 minutes from the BRP in Virginia.
I'm with ya BiG Guy let's set up something and go and meet some of these guys. I am mainly just a weekend warrior, but I do have the week of the July 4th off.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I live in Jacksonville and am from Greensboro. I ride pretty much any chance I can get. I got some time off in July. There are some shows I want to check out, went to smokeout this weekend, 14-15 easyriders is in wilson and 26-27 Mountainfest in WV. Definitely want to hit the BRP. Anyone up for a ride hit me up. Ride Safe
Ryan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts