Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im looking for some people with 12 and 14 inch bars on their sharks and live within a few hours of the fort wayne area.

I have no idea what im wanting in bars and would like to be able to sit on a few bikes with various bars.

make is not a concern cause i want to have an open mind when sitting on the bikes.

Edit: I would be interested in the sinister hot rods too

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
If you don't find a bike to sit on, try this:
Sit on your bike while its on a wheel dock or have someone hold the front end while you sit on your bike, feet on the floorboards. Close your eyes, and hold your arms out as if you have apes. Then measure. Do this a few times. Youll find the position that feels natural to you this way.

Only downside to sitting on someone elses bike, it that if they have their bars pushed back or pulled forward, that may not work for you. I have 14s that are pulled toward me but with a low profile seat. Someone else with 14s may stand them straight up and that will create a lot of difference.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I understand What you mean Tracy this being my first non crotch rocket bike I have no idea.What I want. All this talk about pull back and stuff has me lost. I figured if I sit on a few bikes it will point me in the eight direction.

Get neon I'll shoot you a pm later this week to see what's your. Schedule is

1 - 4 of 4 Posts