Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey man... was checking out your album and was wondering if you could describe what you got going on here... maybe label some of the things in this pic for us newbies?

D.

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
it apears he has a PSC 3004 on the right withe the satellite amps on the top of the radio.
and another PSC1502 on the left side of the stereo. along with a set of HW 6.5 mounted in the fairing

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Hey man... was checking out your album and was wondering if you could describe what you got going on here... maybe label some of the things in this pic for us newbies?

D.
Other than a Spagetti Wharehouse!!!? LOL!
I dont know how to put the arrows in, pointing to this or that,labeling or whatever,but would be more than happy to talk over the phone @ anytime.
Just pm me, and we'll wrap!
it apears he has a PSC 3004 on the right withe the satellite amps on the top of the radio.
and another PSC1502 on the left side of the stereo. along with a set of HW 6.5 mounted in the fairing
You are 100% correct. I also have a pair of shallow mount 'Power' R/F's in the inner fairing, that are hard to see. The PSC3004 which is on the left side, (right side, in the Pic) are powering the front 4 speakers. Satelite Amps, are velcroed to the top of the Aftermarket Ra-Did-eo. Its a Sony Car Stereo.
The PSC1502 is a 2-Channel amp ,on the right side (pic of the amp, is on the Left side) powering the Cyclesound Saddlebag Lids.
My Mechanic, came up w/the idea of making two aluminum plates, that he drilled holes, and bolted to the Radio Carriage, then we velcroed the amps , on , w/the velcro that is supplied from Hawg-Wired.Aluminum acts as a Heat Reducer, and has got to help w/the Amps.
I've never had a problem!!!
System Rocks-and hopefully, with what I'm up too , this Year , it will even be more- KILA!!!!
I got this idea from Yaffe, a couple years ago, before he came out w/the R/F line, but I said, Hmmmm???! Why not do this and that for MORE WATTS!!!
H-Donut, Tracyb and Frankieb, Buzzman, and a few others met up down in Rabbit Hash Ky., last year or the year b/4.
H-Donut brought a Decibal Meter, and we got 126.4 decibals of Crystal Clear Buttery Muzak-A!!!
The 'Pocket of Sound' ya get is Bad to the Bone crusin down the Hwy.!!! in the Cock-Pit!!!

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
+1 LoL

yeah, it's frippin loud

120db is quoted as the level of a jet airplane engine, and anything above that is dangerous to your hearing, and/or illegal in most municipalities

so, I'd say, add more power, more speakers

seriously, seasons greetings, mine went from about 104db straining that day to around the 120 mark, closer to 116-118db, which is still loud

personally, I have more bright ideas, than funds to make 'em all happen

I did get a new guitar cab this x-mas and some andrew jones bookshelfs, and a variac, and 1A dc power source and a new ultra book

nothing for the bike, as my head is still swimming with ideas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts