Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, HogWild here (Richard). I'm starting to make plans for my Gypsy Tour/Shark Week trip. RufusBarkley (Bill) and I are going to be rooming together for most of the trip. We will be initially coming from different directions and meeting somewhere near Atlanta, GA for our first stop on the night of July 12th. What I need to know is, does anyone know of a good, reasonably priced place to stay? Or, places/areas we should stay away from. It doesn't have to be in Atlanta necessarily. I'm coming from eastern NC and Bill will be coming from a night's stay in KY, so anywhere in the general vicinity of Atlanta would work. Thanks in advance for any info you could pass along to us.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Hi, HogWild here (Richard). I'm starting to make plans for my Gypsy Tour/Shark Week trip. RufusBarkley (Bill) and I are going to be rooming together for most of the trip. We will be initially coming from different directions and meeting somewhere near Atlanta, GA for our first stop on the night of July 12th. What I need to know is, does anyone know of a good, reasonably priced place to stay? Or, places/areas we should stay away from. It doesn't have to be in Atlanta necessarily. I'm coming from eastern NC and Bill will be coming from a night's stay in KY, so anywhere in the general vicinity of Atlanta would work. Thanks in advance for any info you could pass along to us.
One of my peers is pretty familiar w/ Atlanta.....I'll ask him tomorrow & PM ya.....?-I assume you'll be heading south/west when you leave correct?

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, heading to New Orleans from there. Atlanta is about halfway for both of us, but anything somewhat close would work. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2,873 Posts
Are you guys worried about mistakenly climbing on one another's bike?:D Maybe you should request the room with the Sedona Orange decor. ;)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:) Until recently, I had actually forgotten he also had a Sedona Orange. Should be interesting traveling together. I think we can keep 'em straight.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Hey Richard I'm planning on going too, maybe we can hook up as you come across and meet in Montgomery or somewhere.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.