Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bad hemorrhoids. This is annoying as it is due to the fact that i'm 23, but whatever.

The rock hard slick looking solo seat from Danny G is going up for sale and I need something pretty soft so my ass stops bleeding.

Would love some suggestions. Don't want to completely give up looks completely but need to sacrifice.

TLDR: I have butt problems. Need a seat for said butt problems. Not willing to stop riding for awhile until butt problems subside.

Thanks,
Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hammock seat.

Really. Most larger dealers will have one that you can demo. Check it out for a full day. You'll be amazed.

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
You can also try using an Airhawk with your present seat.

Reactions: mastergunnera8

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hammock seat.

Really. Most larger dealers will have one that you can demo. Check it out for a full day. You'll be amazed.

I'll have to stop by my local dealer this weekend. I did not know that.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Hey Nick,

I used to get butt ache after about 40 minutes in the saddle. Got a Mustang seat and wasn't much better. Using the AirHawk helped a bit on longer trips, but wasn't the answer I was looking for. What did it for me was changing out the suspension. Super Shox in the rear and Progressive Monotubes up front enable me to drain a full tank of gas without butt ache. It's not an inexpensive solution, but you also will get improved handling as well. An AirHawk isn't bad if you only need help until the hemmies go away, but long term, suspension will be your best bet.

I have bad hemorrhoids. This is annoying as it is due to the fact that i'm 23, but whatever.

The rock hard slick looking solo seat from Danny G is going up for sale and I need something pretty soft so my ass stops bleeding.

Would love some suggestions. Don't want to completely give up looks completely but need to sacrifice.

TLDR: I have butt problems. Need a seat for said butt problems. Not willing to stop riding for awhile until butt problems subside.

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
dude, you don't need a seat or suspension, you need surgery! hemorrhoids aren't anything to mess with. Like any other vessel they can rupture and cause you to bleed out. see your Dr and get this fixed as soon as possible!

·
Registered
927 Posts
dude, you don't need a seat or suspension, you need surgery! hemorrhoids aren't anything to mess with. Like any other vessel they can rupture and cause you to bleed out. see your Dr and get this fixed as soon as possible!
The sooner you do the better. If you wait the procedure could be more evasive. Most require a simple elastic band. And 2 or 3 treatments.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts

Thanks,
Nick

I don't know you butt i feel so close to you now. Thanks for feeling so comfortable to share. Thats what I love most about this forum. Good luck with your butt...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The sooner you do the better. If you wait the procedure could be more evasive. Most require a simple elastic band. And 2 or 3 treatments.

I didn't know that. I guess I really need to stop fighting the inevitable. I'm in the process of trying to pick up a commission with the Air Force. My boards were supposed to come up in September but have been pushed to March. I just don't want to be disqualified over something like this ya know? I guess I'll try the basic remedies and if they don't clear up I'll have to let doc get up in there.....(I just made myself cringe).

Yuck

Hey Nick,

I used to get butt ache after about 40 minutes in the saddle. Got a Mustang seat and wasn't much better. Using the AirHawk helped a bit on longer trips, but wasn't the answer I was looking for. What did it for me was changing out the suspension. Super Shox in the rear and Progressive Monotubes up front enable me to drain a full tank of gas without butt ache. It's not an inexpensive solution, but you also will get improved handling as well. An AirHawk isn't bad if you only need help until the hemmies go away, but long term, suspension will be your best bet.

I think the air suspension sucks on this generation of bikes. My 13' does beat the hell out of me. I'm undecided right now as to whether or not to go to air ride or something like progressives. Good point though, I hadn't thought about the suspension being such a factor. With a firm seat though, it sure would make a difference.

I don't know you butt i feel so close to you now. Thanks for feeling so comfortable to share. Thats what I love most about this forum. Good luck with your butt...

Does that make us butt buddies? :high five:

Alright you guys have me pretty scared about my ass now. I hope it clears up using natural remedies and all that b.s.

It probably won't though .

Out of all the problems I could have in my early twenties. It's hemorrhoids. Like SERIOUSLY!

·
Registered
523 Posts
...I guess I'll try the basic remedies and if they don't clear up I'll have to let doc get up in there.....(I just made myself cringe)...
For the love of God, man, do not try to treat this yourself. I thought you were already being treated by a physician. Go see a doctor, and do it now. With any luck at all you'll be 100% by the time you want to go into the service.

Reactions: 1st Sgt

·
Registered
804 Posts
I had one about 10 years ago that got out of control, it was about the size of a plumb by the time I went to a doctor. After having a lengthy debate about my mutant third ass cheek ... doctor agreed to lance it at the office (after making me promise not to scream..). The local anesthetic was a bit of an eyeopener, but the results were worth it. I was in and out in less than an hour.

Reactions: 1st Sgt

·
Registered
50 Posts
roid solution

go to a doctor that uses the rubber bands for roids. I did 3 visits, each about 30 seconds to insert the bands. roids much improved. try that before surgery, mos def. seat solution? try Russell All-day. you will feel like you are in a lounge chair watching TV

·
Registered
227 Posts
I think someone could make a decent living if they could figure out how to custom measure a guy and build a seat specific for one's butt! I have 3 seats for a total of over $1,200 and still looking for that perfect Archie Bunker fit!

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts