Road Glide banner

Need a tune

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Croglide 
#1 ·
Hey all, just installed a 475 cam and oil pump from S&S. decated the stock pipe with Forsch slip on’s. I can’t find a close tune for the pcv and was wondering if anyone knows of a tuner I could use in the southern Ontario region. At least someone that is still open in these f@&$ up times. The bike is a 19 road glide special 114. Thx in advance.

#2 ·
I had the same setup and couldnt get it to run right.Called the guys at Fuel Moto, about getting a power vision tuner. (I had FP3) They said it wouldnt perform any better and I needed more back pressure. I installed the stock mufflers to see and it was rideable then but not where it needed to be. I recently installed a Thunderheader . Waiting on Vance and Hines to get me a map that works with this combo. If I cant get it right I guess me next move is Dyno time? Good luck I hope this helps somewhat.

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I emailed power commander and they sent me a tune. I’m still having codes for a rich condition in both cylinders. I was lucky enough to get a hold of Don at stay tuned in Hamilton and he’s advised me to toss the power commander in place for a techno tuner. It’s going on the Dyno tomorrow. Should work it fine. Thanks again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.