Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried to find a good tuner in Texas. Or okc or Albuquerque is fairly close to me. My local dealer of course only does screaming eagle and their dyno is made out of unobtainium dilithium crystals or something its so expensive. Me and some friends are trying to find a good tuner fairly close to Amarillo that gives us more options. DFW has to have a few. Any recomendations guys?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have tried to find a good tuner in Texas. Or okc or Albuquerque is fairly close to me. My local dealer of course only does screaming eagle and their dyno is made out of unobtainium dilithium crystals or something its so expensive. Me and some friends are trying to find a good tuner fairly close to Amarillo that gives us more options. DFW has to have a few. Any recomendations guys?
Route 66 HD in Tulsa, OK. The serice manager will take the time to explain the most popular tuners and the comparisons based on what you want. They perform a full dyno that takes over 4 hours to complete. And they sell and install HD as well as Powervision products (yes Powervision too). Most HD dealers I have checked with will not install anything but HD. If you haven't checked out Route 66 you should do so, they make great deals on bikes and also have the largest stock and volume of CVO's of anywhere I have been, and I travel several states. I drive 250 miles to do business at Route 66 HD while passing up many other dealers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts