21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
i am 6 ft 7 in i just got my 09 roadglide
best bike i have ever riden
i need some handelbars with the least pullback
as possible cause of my long arms
i want to do at least 14in maybee 16in black
my bike is black pearl. Anyone have CARLINI GANGSTERS on a roadie?
Or any other input would really help.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Hi all,
i am 6 ft 7 in i just got my 09 roadglide
best bike i have ever riden
i need some handelbars with the least pullback
as possible cause of my long arms
i want to do at least 14in maybee 16in black
my bike is black pearl. Anyone have CARLINI GANGSTERS on a roadie?
Or any other input would really help.
Sounds like a job for Chainsaw!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Yes,.. I have your solution. Check these out

I had them custom made by Rocks Chops. Rock does a hell of a job, and can hook you up. His prices are really cheap for as good of a job as he does.
Those pictured above have these specs
Outer base - 11"
Pullback - 5"
Grip to Grip width - 32"
Rise - 9"
I had him make me a new set up, that have 15" of rise,.. those should be here in a week or so and I can show you pics of them later.

I had them made, after the style I had on my last chopper that I built. More of a bobber type bar, that doesn't have much pullback

I'm not a big fan of bars that come way back.. I like to reach for mine a bit.

Since your tall, you will need 12-16 like you said. Check out Rocks work at http://rockschops.blogspot.com

I hope that helps.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Chainsaw

I just e-mailed him and asked if he couls make somw lanesplitters 2 with 1.25in 16in tall flat black your right he is really cool on his price I will keep you posted let us know when you get you new bars. thanks again bro!!!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
No problem,.. Rock is cool just kinda takes his time on things. Thats not bad, I mean he does excellent work, I'd put his bars up against anyone else out there in quality.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Here are a couple photos of Paul Yaffe 10" Monkey Bars that I just finished. If your windshield is short, you can stand them straight up and get some reach. If you have a tall windshield, you can notch the windshield which is what Paul said he does with the 12" Klock Works windshield. He will make them any size and in black. Hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Here are a couple photos of Paul Yaffe 10" Monkey Bars that I just finished. If your windshield is short, you can stand them straight up and get some reach. If you have a tall windshield, you can notch the windshield which is what Paul said he does with the 12" Klock Works windshield. He will make them any size and in black. Hope this helps.
Man you do got them Apes jacked up there! They change the whole look of that bike. I like that first pic ya got there of your bike(side shot) Bad A**!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts