Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to put 2 speakers in place of my speedo / tach gauges. I moved them to my bars so now I have 2 empty holes. Ive seen it done somewhere but I have no idea which size fits , brand ect. fitting the grilles isn't necessary either. also i have a JM rocker 4 channel 500 watt amp. have stock location front speakers and lower fairing speakers. will I be able to add/ splice off this current system?

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
I know HD put speakers in the gauge holes on a CVO so there should be HD or aftermarket options available for this mod. Get a hold of J&M and see what they recommend.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know HD put speakers in the gauge holes on a CVO so there should be HD or aftermarket options available for this mod. Get a hold of J&M and see what they recommend.
should have been more clear I moved the speedo and tach so I'm looking to fill those holes . thanks tho

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
That's going to be interesting, you'll probably have to measure, but I'd take a guess they are 3 or 4'. What did you do with your speedometer and tachometer?

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Curious minds want to see this.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I originally had CVO bars on and they were very comfortable but I got used to the tbars on my dyna so I decided to do them on my RG. Cant go into the slouch position as much but they are definitely comfortable and are aggressive as well. I'm in much better control of the bike now. definitely looks more racey. I like the gauges at eye level personally also.

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
I know I've seen a cover for that area when some have gone with double din and used an iPad for gauges. Check with companies like FBI, Sinister, Cam Tech or similar. Also check with forum member Deadstroke, for some reason I think he may be able to help. ..... I could be wrong.

Sent from my SPH-L710

1 - 14 of 14 Posts