Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
08 Road Glide Stock

I'm getting TC P0118. I'm on the road and don't have my manual.
Can anyone tell me where the exhaust temp sensor is located?
Any service problems/bulletins?
Loosing fuel mileage. Put injector cleaner and octane booster in and THEN the code set. Fresh tank of just fuel and still have the code.
I have tools just no manual and have to get home (600 miles away)
Thanks in advance!
Darrell

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
564 Posts
Engine temp sensor voltage according to vtwin reference guide app. On the road myself so sorry I can't help further. Good luck

Attachments

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Yes, Engine Temp, and yes, it has been located in the front cylinder head just behind the horn since the introduction of the Twin Cam engine.

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Wow , didn't even know there was a exhaust temp sensor. Giving ya a bump . Will check 2010 manual when I get home.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Get yourself the V-Twin reference app. Lots of useful information in there. Hope your issues get worked out and you can get back home soon

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hey DC, I can't help with your problem , not that I know of anyway but if you dont mind posting where your at someone on here may be close enough to give you a hand with something, even if its just a meet for a cold beverage.

Eagle

·
Registered
564 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. I took a chance that the sensor failed and just rode home. Got home yesterday and will look at it in the next couple days. The bike started running great again and fuel mileage went up. Think it was just a coincidence that the light came on when I got some bad gas! Bad gas seemed to be a theme of this trip! And what's weird is it was with the bike and not ME!!! LOL!!!
Thanks again got everyone's help and concern!

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Get yourself the V-Twin reference app. Lots of useful information in there. Hope your issues get worked out and you can get back home soon

Where did you get this link? I'm pre-cell phone and don't know where to start. :D

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts