Road Glide banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, thanks in advance for all the help... So my problem is that I just switched over from a Road King with a batwing fairing, which u all know sat pretty high, to a 2015 Road Glide Special. The fairing sits really really low... Lol. I'm 5'10/260lbs. So I feel like "baby Huey" on my new bike! Other than going on a diet... Any suggestions to have my bike sit lower?, higher in the front? Anything that will help my situation... Thanks.

Btw.. Already installed Factory 47 14" Malo Bars (LOVE THEM)

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
I just installed Covingtons 1 inch lowering blocks when I was in Sturgis. Their kit fits the new coil over shocks on the RGS and when bolted fits tight against the swing arm and can not move. Great piece.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just installed Covingtons 1 inch lowering blocks when I was in Sturgis. Their kit fits the new coil over shocks on the RGS and when bolted fits tight against the swing arm and can not move. Great piece.

Oh wow... Sounds good. Would u happen to have a contact number for the vendor u bought it from? I'm only seeing up to 2012 online. Thanks for the help. This is another great idea. Do u have any issues with angle of the shock after u lowered it?? Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Like others have said a different seat would help. I ran a cvo solo on mine and it made a world of difference. also a taller shield will definitely give you a different perspective from the saddle.

BTW, My seat is going up for sale along with some other Road Glide goodies once I inventory what I've got in the garage.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Like others have said a different seat would help. I ran a cvo solo on mine and it made a world of difference. also a taller shield will definitely give you a different perspective from the saddle.

BTW, My seat is going up for sale along with some other Road Glide goodies once I inventory what I've got in the garage.

Good to know. I would love to hear what uve got Available... How and when could I get ahold of u?? Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.