Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize for throwing a question out for my first post with no introduction, but I am in a bad way! I have a 15 Road Glide Special that I just installed 13" Road 6 Customs naked apes on. After getting everything back together, my cruise light stays illuminated and I have zero throttle. I just took everything off to inspect the green connector, and all seemed fine. Picked up a new TGS just to be safe. It only comes with the top half and doesn't have the lower half of the wiring harness and the dealer doesn't stock that. I want to confirm my pin order at the molex connector, but like a moron I must deleted the pic I took of it. The diagram in the service manual dosen't seem to reflect that same colors as real life. Any body with a pic or diagram of the correct pin order would be greatly appreciated. Or any other ideas for that matter. Thanks much!

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Registered
7,446 Posts
I would think that the new TGS would be wired correctly from the factory so it would work with your stock interconnect harness. Some people cut out the green connector and solder the wire together but I still have the green connector in my 08 and never had a throttle issue that was cause by the green connector so I don't see any reason to eliminate it.
I would think the problem may be somewhere else but I never messed with the wiring on a 2015. You may have DTC's and the throttle may not respond until the DTC's are cleared.

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Pull the DTC codes and clear them like Mark said. The codes will tell the story. Did you kill power before starting the job ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.