Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all forum members and thank you in advance for ur help!
I have a 2015 roadglide with Arlen Ness big sucker stage 1 air cleaner, Vance & Hines true-dual headers, and CFR slip-on mufflers.
I recently purchased, and attempted to install a TTS tuner. I have read and followed the instructions as well as used the TTS for dummies and still do not feel confident in the base map I have selected. If anyone has a suggestion or would be willing to help out, I am all ears! Please forgive my ignorance, I am still a newbie? But extremely interested in learning!
Thanks again!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Based on the mods you've described I think I would start with the DAC617-04 calibration. I am running the TTS tune in my 2015RG. My only mods are slip on exhaust and a high flow air cleaner. I started with the DAA617-04 cal then ran the flight recorder and V-tuned from there. It's said you should stay conservative with your base tune cal selection. Better to start with a cal configured for less mods than you are running if you can't find one than matches completely and then V-Tune from there. My bike ran good with the base tune cal but was a little sluggish at take off. After a few flight recording runs and V-Tunes it dialed itself in and now takes off strong and runs great at all rpm's. Be sure to save your exesisting tune and keep in mind you can always go back to it if things don't work out. I think though you are going to get a great tune with the TTS. It really is fairly easy to use once you get into it. Just follow the instruction manual and TTS for dummies and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Based on the mods you've described I think I would start with the DAC617-04 calibration. I am running the TTS tune in my 2015RG. My only mods are slip on exhaust and a high flow air cleaner. I started with the DAA617-04 cal then ran the flight recorder and V-tuned from there. It's said you should stay conservative with your base tune cal selection. Better to start with a cal configured for less mods than you are running if you can't find one than matches completely and then V-Tune from there. My bike ran good with the base tune cal but was a little sluggish at take off. After a few flight recording runs and V-Tunes it dialed itself in and now takes off strong and runs great at all rpm's. Be sure to save your exesisting tune and keep in mind you can always go back to it if things don't work out. I think though you are going to get a great tune with the TTS. It really is fairly easy to use once you get into it. Just follow the instruction manual and TTS for dummies and you'll be fine.

Thank you very much for your help! I used the map u told me to start off with.. And in the end just decided to get the bike dyno-tuned! Wish me luck!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts