Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I don't know how tall you can go without changing cables on pre Rushmore bikes. Someone will chime in though.

As far as bars, lots to choose from. Look at JSR Customs. Great bars at a good price, good customer service as well.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I have a 2013 Road Glide and want to change out the bars but don't want to spend a lot of money. I don't want to change cables if I don't have to.
Depends on which bars you go with.....I installed Wild1 12" 515 bars on my 2012 and didn't have to extend the wiring. I did have to re-route the clutch cable. Then about 5 years later I switched to Vindikta 12" Marauders and I had to extend my wiring.

·
Super Moderator
9,600 Posts
Khrome Werks 2+2 sweepers here , got a pre production set strait from KW , two inches taller and two inches wider than stock , perfect , they were less than a C note in 2012 , no extensions , tho I did a new TBW when I did the install and later a +2 clutch cable , but isn't needed ..

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have 12” KST customs mayhems on mine.all wires stock just relocated clutch cable on outside of inner shroud.no problems at full turn or anything.Great customer service ,great price made in Georgia USA! Ret was very helpful on the phone as well answering a few questions I had.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts