Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a 2013 rgc. I picked up a used king touring pack that has speakers and after market lights. The owner said he had it on a 2006 street glide. Would be nice if the speakers were hooked up for the wife. When the pack is on the bike. Went by the stealer and they ordered me two items and said that all I would need. The items are wire harness p&a overlay 70169-06a for the speakers. A harness dual accessory 70264-94a for the light s on the side and works off of the acc switch. My Q is that all I will need to do the job. I looked at the items and there is no way they will reach that far back to me. Thanks for the help. A list would great and photo for the DIY would b even better. Thanks

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
For the speakers, you didn't need the overlay. All you needed was part #69200033 (about 20 bucks), which is a 35 pin plug. You will probably need speaker wires and power wires to reach the tour pack for the speakers and lights.

You could probably use the instructions for the saddlebag speakers to hook up your tour pack speakers, to know which pins to use. http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Media/downloads/Service/isheets/-J05386.pdf See your dealer afterwards to get the front/rear fader programmed .

Here's what you need for the lights.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts