Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ive done been thru 2 harley oem radios, now kenwood rear has gone out. is there a radio that will last?

·
Registered
8,240 Posts
Alpine 149 bt been on my bike going on 5 yrs. I think the trick to longevity is keeping them from getting soaked . IMO

·
Registered
37 Posts
Alpine 149 bt been on my bike going on 5 yrs. I think the trick to longevity is keeping them from getting soaked . IMO
I agree, the stock radio on my 2008 started to crap out after I got done washing it one day and noticed I hadn't installed the little rubber boot over the aux jack. After that it started turning itself off randomly and then finally quit working altogether.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
974 Posts
My Alpine CDE-HD147 BT is 6years old and thing works loud and clear....Good luck

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I was in bass pro the other day and they had a kenwood kmr-d372bt with speakers on sale for 150 so i got that, it better then the previous kenwood at least I dont have to stand up to see the display, can even see this one in the daylight with my tinted glasses on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts