Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Spoakne and looking tro do hwy 20 across the top of washington. I don't know the area and could really use a quick map. I can take 395 North to highway 2 but am a alittle confdused as to if it will take me all the way across. I am looking to be in Tacoma tmorrow night. Thanks. Killer trip so far. Ca, Or, ID, MT back to ID and now in WA. I'll post some pics when I get home. DanGlide, sorry, didn't ahve time to stop in MT we ahd to book through as we are running a few days behind.

Lots of sharks on the road!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hwy 20

20 is a must do. It's the best road in the state. 395 north to Coleville, 20 west to 97S/20W and continue onto 20 West. Winthrop, neat town for a break. Stop at the viewpoint at Washington Pass, walk to the look out, well worth it. Go west to Rt. 9 south to #2 east to Monroe, south on 203 to 202 stop at Snoqualmie Falls. From there Hwy 18 takes you towards Tacoma. Enjoy.

·
Registered
520 Posts
We lived in spokane in the late 90s'. Idaho, 'Yack & back':D. many, many great rideing roads in that neck of the woods. another nice ride, around lake Coeur d'Alene. Sandpoint.... and i dont rembe how we got there but there is the northern end of the gerat basin desert (at least i think it was the GBD) in that norther part of washington, maybe idaho.
gool luck, good riding.. wish i could rember more. but I was grinning the year and a half we were there, except when it got cold.

EDIT: Sorry, I just reread and see, your passing thru..

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. No computer on the trip. I took 2 to 174 to 153 to something else to 20. It was breathtaking. I didn't make the Olympic loop due to time constraints but did the entire west coast via 101 and 1. I left Tacoma and went to Aberdeen down to Eureka CA in one day. Then from Eureka to home in LA yesterday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts