Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I screwed up and installed the update 1:19 on my 15 shark. Killed my stereo!!i have 2 Fosgate amps and speakers with the magic box, sounded great. Did the update, now can't turn up the stereo past 1/2. Damnit!!! We're leaving for a 20 day trip to east coast, the wife will kill me if we don't have tunes!! Please help

·
Registered
875 Posts
Buddy75 posted similiar problem..FLTRXS15 posted he had 1.18.2 iso file. You might want to PM him

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your help. The dealer I just visited said they cannot get into my radio so must be the aftermarket amp that's causing my problems. Morons. Guess I'll ride another 150 miles and try another.

·
Registered
593 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Thanks much for the link. I flashed mine back to the older version you posted and it actually fixed some of my sound issues. This just reinforces my decision to remove this factory head unit and replace with something else.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Glad to have helped out and glad that reverting back helped cure some of your problems.

I have read in various places that you shouldn't update the HD Boom Software if you have already had your radio flashed because it can booger everything up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts