Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a ride today and my friend noticed that I don't have any tail lights. My break light and turn signals work when I engage them. My best guess is that it's a fuse.

Question: I have the Service Manual for my 2007 Road Glide but I now own a 2010. Does anyone know if the fuse box is the same? I can't even look at it until tomorrow.

Thanks.

·
Registered
250 Posts
It's a dual filament bulb. It could just be the filament for the driving light is burnt out. Take the bulb out and take a look, probably a way to test it.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a dual filament bulb. It could just be the filament for the driving light is burnt out. Take the bulb out and take a look, probably a way to test it.
good point. I should have know that. I will do that first. My bike is only 6 months old so I'd be surprised if it's the bulb but it makes a lot of sense.

·
Registered
826 Posts
The fuses are under the left side cover and the cover has a diagram for which fuse is which.

icufltrn-The 2010 FLTRX does not have the center tail light, it would awfully strange to have both tail lights burn out at the same time.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
icufltrn-The 2010 FLTRX does not have the center tail light, it would awfully strange to have both tail lights burn out at the same time.
I just walked back to my computer to edit my last reply and post this. Both turn signals act as running lights as well as the bulb under the rear fender at the bottom. It has to be a fuse.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yeah I thought about that last might after i posted the response just used to the center taillight

1 - 7 of 7 Posts