Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking at upgrading my current stereo on y 12 rgu,i don't use the back speakers as I cant hear them nor mr girl cant hardly hear them either,i have the hog tunes tweeter thing that goes around the tachspeedo and don't run my lowers all year so im guessing I can only upgrade the fairing speakers,now if I run these speakers - Hertz Hcx 165 6.5" 200w/100w rms and this amp
- JL Audio XD 400/4 amp 75x4 rms @ 4 ohms will these speakers fit into the fairing and to run 2 of these speakers plus the tweeter pod is will this amp work and will I need any other parts,thanxs

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
Those speakers will fit, (with adapters), I've heard different rumors as to wether or not the amp will fit in the fairing. With the Hertz speakers you may not need the extra tweeters. Keep reading through the audio threads, a lot of information. @

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am running the stock deck , with jm audio fronts 7.25 with tweeter grills and cycle sounds saddle bag lids for 6x9 and running a Memphis audio amp sa4.50. the amp is digital and has built in rca pre outs just need to tie into the factory speakers, super small amp fits ontop of the radio in the roadglide. tons of bass and sounds great, at 5k rpms over my exhaust I can hardly hear it over the radio.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts