Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw a user was selling a black Dragula 2into1 on the forum for a good price and I thought awesome I can finally afford one and be able to hear it in person. So I opened it today and it doesn't look anything like the pictures on Drago's website. This is what was sent to me.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
That's a dragula with a turn down. I remember seeing pics of this. I don't know how your going to fit that baffle it that pipe. You need a pipe strecher LOL. Did you not ask for pics before you bought it? I hope you didn't pay much. You could just buy the muffler.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
That's a Dragula but it's been cut and hacked and the pipe wrap can lead to major pipe damage. Looks like the baffle is new though. You will need a new muffler body. The finish sure has not been maintained has it?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
How was it described? I hope you didn't pay toooo much..are you feeling like you were screwed or deceived?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How was it described? I hope you didn't pay toooo much..are you feeling like you were screwed or deceived?
Yes I definitely feel screwed and deceived. Kinda shitty considering I have lurked on here so long and this was the first thing I ever bought off the forum. When I get home from work I'm going to post the screen shots of the PM's between me and the user I got it from.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Yes I definitely feel screwed and deceived. Kinda shitty considering I have lurked on here so long and this was the first thing I ever bought off the forum. When I get home from work I'm going to post the screen shots of the PM's between me and the user I got it from.
Show us the ad where the exhaust was listed. If it just said "Black Dragula, good condition" Then you did get ripped and you should let us know who did it so that the rest of us will not get screwed by this person.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I to almost bought that pipe. He told me it had normal wear. U can have it recoated because i seen a pic of it and thought if i got it for right price i would recoat. I believe dracos used to build pipes for rush or design them. U may have a rush pipe. I would recoat and put a new tip on. I think u would still be ahead if u got pipe for the same price as i was gonna buy it for. Also if u used paypal u can dispute it and get full refund. Hope this helps a little.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I would never put that ugly lump of metal on my bike no matter the price! If you got it for a great price and can get it professionally refinished, ok.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Caveat emptor...buyer beware. From reading both posts I think the seller very poorly described what he was offering and without seeing pics that clearly indicated what was actually being offered, you, as the buyer, made a purchase interpreting the item to be better than it turned out to be.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts