Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 RG. I ride her pretty hard and am looking for better handling suspension, but not something that is awful on long trips. I went down to the dealer looking for some pointers and they tried to sell me on some air ride adjustable crap which I have zero interest in pursuing. Don't have much idea where to start here so suggestions/advice are welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I have a 2008 RG. I ride her pretty hard and am looking for better handling suspension, but not something that is awful on long trips. I went down to the dealer looking for some pointers and they tried to sell me on some air ride adjustable crap which I have zero interest in pursuing. Don't have much idea where to start here so suggestions/advice are welcomed.

Thanks in advance.
The rear, any of them that are built for the weight being carried. Ohlin,jri,works,racetech. These are just a few to look at. The front i run progressive monotubes.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I run Progressive Monotubes in the front and 444 series 13" Progressives on the back...stock height for more travel as I do a lot of 2 up riding.

Best mechanical upgrade I have done to the bike bar none!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts