Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad has a 11 CVO road glide. Had some custom work done to the rear of the bike last winter. Local painter that is highly recommended was having a hard time matching CVO paint. It's close but not exact.

Now he's thinking about doing a whole custom paint job. We were talking about it this weekend and wouldn't even know where to start with the design. Does anyone know a midwest painter that is highly recommended? Need an artist to help with the design. Willing to travel some distance.

·
Registered
101 Posts
My dad has a 11 CVO road glide. Had some custom work done to the rear of the bike last winter. Local painter that is highly recommended was having a hard time matching CVO paint. It's close but not exact.

Now he's thinking about doing a whole custom paint job. We were talking about it this weekend and wouldn't even know where to start with the design. Does anyone know a midwest painter that is highly recommended? Need an artist to help with the design. Willing to travel some distance.
By far the best in the Midwest, or even the country as far as that goes would be Scott Takes at Underground Art Studios in Cedar Rapids, IA. Check out the website: www.undergroundartstudios.com
His work is outstanding, he isn't cheap, but you get what you pay for. He has done work for some of the biggest names in the custom bike business.

·
Registered
830 Posts
This woman does fantastic work, but it is probabbly way too late get the bike done this winter...

http://www.pamelashanteau.com/

I see several bikes she has done on a regular basis. Amazing is the best description.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
By far the best in the Midwest, or even the country as far as that goes would be Scott Takes at Underground Art Studios in Cedar Rapids, IA. Check out the website: www.undergroundartstudios.com
His work is outstanding, he isn't cheap, but you get what you pay for. He has done work for some of the biggest names in the custom bike business.
X2 Scotty and the whole team at Underground are the bomb!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts