Road Glide banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the stock air shock schrader valve. The tubing is 5/32". I've already bought all 1/8" fittings and tubing, but I cannot find a 1/8" replacement for this fitting anywhere on the internet.

Can someone help me out here?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Life Member
5,439 Posts
This is the stock air shock schrader valve. The tubing is 5/32". I've already bought all 1/8" fittings and tubing, but I cannot find a 1/8" replacement for this fitting anywhere on the internet.

Can someone help me out here?

Thanks
I've got one laying around somewhere you can have but we won't return home from Shark Week until after Wednesday.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I work with those types of air fitting , minus the valve. That's something pretty special that your not going to find at Fastenal or any air supply places. I would think you would have to go to Harley or the place on the previous post. If you could find the valve with just the air fitting on you could put a y fitting on and then a single air line to valve.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can find pieces to get close. The problem is that the schrader valve does not unscrew from the fitting. It appears to be molded into the plastic.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you cant find one anywhere else the part # is 54357-03 it should be about $36 from the dealer . you could also try http://pinwallcycle.com/ they sell alot on Ebay but also have a shop in Ohio they may be able to help you with that part .
The problem with this is that the part number is still for 5/32" tubing. I want one to fit 1/8" tubing.

Thanks though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.