Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the SE stage 4, v&h "x" pipe w/ high outputs, SE heavy breather put on before delivery, 9 miles showing on the odometer. I thought it did alright, we always want more. HP = 109.22, torque = 109.77

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
Nice numbers. Im guessing you used the SERT and what cams came in your kit? Ive got the same kit but going with woods 777 cams and a thundermax.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, they used the 259e that came with the kit. I may change later to get a lower torque curve. I just don't want to be down shifting and only making noise, not enough seat time yet to tell. I only rode approx. 30 miles last night, 45 degrees and windy.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I rode about 250 miles yesterday. I am still in break in, but had to roll on a few times, pulls good, definitely a Higher RPM cam. I ride solo, so happy with it so far...more like a sport touring than a touring, but enough torque down low for me. Not near as fast as the chopper, but I love the ride.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I would expect mid teens out of that set-up. Might want to have dyno tune performed by another dealer. But if your happy that is all that matters.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree...the dyno sheets I was shown of prior builds at this dealership. My 103 made approx. 5+ less torque, but it made 5+ more hp. I am waiting on a painted fairing and other cosmetic's. I take it back for those and they are going to Dyno it again after it has some break in miles. Off topic, but is a little head shake normal when you let off at 120mph ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts