·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Okay - THAT looks good!:cool:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How does it compare in physical height to stock?
That pic i stole from Facebook. I was just putting it out there to those that dont know that Klockwerks has a taller version of the flare.
i have the 8" black ( as many others do) and we love them!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ahh, ok. I am planning on getting one. I just don't know what height will be best for me, as well as for my passenger seeing I ride two-up a lot. Stock height is about an inch higher than I prefer.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Too bad they don't work worth a shit. Had one. Ordered it to my height etc. Sucked. Threw it to the curb and replaced with a Windvest. Works like a charm.....but hey what do I know, right? lol

·
Registered
197 Posts
I wish they would have made the 14 a year ago. Got a 12 and it works as advertised but has a lot of wind noise. Would have tried the 14 as I think the 16 was too tall. Bought a Madstad and don't need to try anything else. Loved the way the 12 looked on the bike but couldn't hear the radio at highway speeds.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
121 Posts
if your going that route get a cee bailey dome thicker and better made,have owned both CB 14 in. and 12in. KW.KW is distorted and shakes,still have 8 in.KW for around town.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts