Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been riding for 25 years, finally got my first HD and glad it's a Road Glide. Bike is stock except for low profile tires that were on the bike already. About to hit 500 miles today and even though dealer says no oil change is necessary until 1,000 miles, I'm going to change it anyway.

No modifications yet but will likely get mini ape hangers. Looking at Rinehart pipes, just haven't picked yet. Could use a little better sound from the speakers too. I'm also going to pick up a bike cover, hopefully this weekend, since it will sit in the elements all day, 5 days a week.

Glad to be part of the Road Glide community!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,512 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
6,261 Posts
Welcome from Maryland. Congrats on the new ride

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Welcome fom Birmingham AL

·
Super Moderator
12,753 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Welcome from Fort Mill, SC.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Welcome from SC. Enjoy the snazzy new ride!

·
Registered
3 Posts
FLTRXS15 fellow rider

Welcome from LongIsland , nice to see someone else with a new 15 glide , I am on my second one in 4 years ,,, traded in my 2011 with 26,000 mls for a 15 and the ride is much beeter that the 11,, with that said I hope you injoy puttin miles on yours... I will say that HD sure has figured out a way to suck your pocket dry ,,, with all the simple things that you mite want to add to your bike,, for example just to answer the phone or even do bike to bike will cost you almost a thousand bucks for the jumper wires and ports and headset for the Boom Audio system,,,, Bluetooth support is not savy with your Iphone for talkin or answering any calls,,, Fog lamp insallation is another pain ,,, accesory jumper, push button switch, lite harness jumpers, fog lamps that are less than 2 amps are not that brite , you buy a switch and they don't even give you all the buttons that the switch is capable of supporting ,,, ,,, i guess I am venting on you new bike ,,, sorry guy ,, hope you put many miles on that sweet ride ,,,, Moe:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts