Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2015 roadglide special and have to say I am not impressed. Ride is a little rougher than I expected and the front fairing just seems cheap to me.

I was excited about the nav system but that failed me twice. I hope there is a setting to show upcoming turns instead of last minute. Because I came hear the radio over 60mph.

I expected more from a 2015.

Now I will say I am impressed by the power that it has stock and handling is very good. Also the heat is very bearable on a 95 degree day.

Going to need to adjust the handlebars they are too far forward for me but apes will be coming soon.

Short todo list:
Floorboard extensions
Slip-ons or full exhaust
Tour pack (for the wife)
Apes
Rear boards
Highway pegs
Taller shield

Attachments

· Registered
1,264 Posts
Nice. When I rented a 2015, it felt more like a Cadillac ride, definitely enjoyed it.

· Registered
852 Posts
Its going to come so I will get it out of the way. Did you ride it and try the nav prior to buying it? Just busting your balls. Nice bike!

For the ride....You may want to check the adjustment on the shocks. They are almost never set correctly. That said, some 13" shocks would help the ride. A good windshield will help with the radio. Of course, an amp and speakers would be even better.

· Registered
104 Posts
I am due for my 1st Service and cannot decide whether to change the fluids myself or have the Dealer do it.

I also agree that the Nav sucks big time. I have the map smaller and you need to look to the bottom to see the next turn & distance to turn. What I do not like is not knowing that the next turn after the upcoming turn will be.

· Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its going to come so I will get it out of the way. Did you ride it and try the nav prior to buying it? Just busting your balls. Nice bike!

For the ride....You may want to check the adjustment on the shocks. They are almost never set correctly. That said, some 13" shocks would help the ride. A good windshield will help with the radio. Of course, an amp and speakers would be even better.
No of course i didnt test ride it lol.. Ill just fix what harley did wrong.. ill adjust the shocks and see how that goes..

· Registered
2,001 Posts
I have the premium adj shocks on my 12 and even on the lowest setting they can be a little harsh.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.