Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple of pics of my new 4" Vipers from Topp Shop. Bags are great, glad I chose to go with them over others. Price, shipping and quality were all top notch. I have some new chrome latches from Joel at JH Choppers and will be installing them later this week and that should do me for a while.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,807 Posts
Very nice Peppa. That chrome yellow is the best yellow HD ever sprayed on a bike, in my opinion. It really pops. I'm by no means an expert about stretched bags but from the looking around I've done, it seems like Top Shop is the best quality for the price. Nice job. How about a couple side profile pics of the whole bike.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill do that as soon as the weather clears a bit.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Those are looking good Peppa1.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Side view of new 4" Topp Shop Viper bags with JH Choppers OE chrome latches and new 4" Vance and Hines Monster Rounds.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guy here in Tallahassee. He used the PPG color and it worked out great. I gave him a side cover just in case.

·
Registered
374 Posts
May be worth it to get a paint quote from TopShop, I had their in house painter paint mine and it matched perfectly. I did mail a side cover for matching the stripe but I could not be happier w/ mine.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's great. I'm might need his info if your sharing?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
The bags turned out pretty good but I don't know that I would have you go there. I had to have him do a couple of things to them prior to picking them up. I am a perfectionist and when I go look at them and they aren't perfect I get a little pissed. I would think that you could find a local painter to use the PPG # and lay down the yellow for you and then you may have to seek out a pinstripe guy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts