Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in January I bought myself a new welder that was going to take my skill as a welder to the next level. I bought the new Lincoln MP210 welder. It does stick, mig & tig (DC only). I also bought a plasma cutter to go along with the welder. Well I was cruising Ebay for a new welding hood to go with the new welder. Then I came across this hood.......................... I just couldn't pass it up.

·
Super Moderator
13,524 Posts
Doesn't every good welder have a shark helmet? Lol, looks good, I like it.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
That's awesome. I like it.

How do you like the MP210?
I looked into this machine and the Miller Multimatic 200. Both are all in one machines.

How easy/hard is it to switch between MIG/TIG/Stick?

Both are 120/240V compatible.
The miller is about $1000 plus more than the Lincoln.

Looking for reviews... ?????????

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's awesome. I like it.

How do you like the MP210?
I looked into this machine and the Miller Multimatic 200. Both are all in one machines.

How easy/hard is it to switch between MIG/TIG/Stick?

Both are 120/240V compatible.
The miller is about $1000 plus more than the Lincoln.

Looking for reviews... ������������������
For the little I have gotten to use my MP210 I like it a lot. Selecting the mode you want to weld in is easy peasy............................. With the digital screen it makes it super easy to select your metal thickness and such. I am doubly glad I bought this welder. And yes I looked at the Miller Matic too. I also considered the Edgewood Tig welder & plasma cutter. The only thing I wish it did have was Tig AC but I'll learn to weld with the Tig DC and at some point I'll get AC/DC Tig machine.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.