Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my bike had an older Clarion NZ500 Flip Out DVD Nav Head Unit and 4 speakers upfront and 2 in the lids. It was powered by 2 RockFord Amps.

I was getting tired of the flip out screen and wanted to get a Dirty Bird Windshield so with a flip out screen it wouldnt work. SO I tore out the Clarion and installed an Aquatics.

I am not a Stereo Expert at all so bare with me.

Maybe I am missing something, but there was only 1 Audio Out to hook into my Amp or from 1 amp to the Unit. Then there was a 4 pin adapter that I had to wire to my rear 6x9s, so Now I have a useless Amp

Does it sound like I hooked it up right?

The navigation was nice on the clarion and so was the DVD Player for sitting at runs and rallys. But I am digging the look of this Aquatics so far

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
The Aquatic AV have 2 RCA audio outputs one left and one right. If you have a 4 channel amp you need to use a RCA splitter for each RCA output.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So .... If I have 2 speakers up front and 2 in the rear, How would I connect all 3 right side speakers and 3 left side speakers connected to AMP. Maybe I am missing something

The head unit has 1 pair of RCA for output. The Amp has two RCA Pairs.

Sorry I am too much a NEWB

Also the Aquatics doesn't have any tuning ability that I can see, I guessing I just tune via the amp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts