Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out today that the new Bad Dad backend kit I ordered before thanksgiving will be here Monday. Will tear the bike down this weekend so it’s ready. Wanting to get everything on and sorted for the next show the first weekend of January. Will post pics as tear down and assembly goes.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Can’t wait to see how it comes out!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Hopefully it will look as killer as pics I could find online. Only downside to ordering something like this that I don’t know anyone with it that I could see in person.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Looking forward to seeing this too. Pixs soon?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Found out today that the new Bad Dad backend kit I ordered before thanksgiving will be here Monday. Will tear the bike down this weekend so it’s ready. Wanting to get everything on and sorted for the next show the first weekend of January. Will post pics as tear down and assembly goes.
Where is this show you are talking about? Good luck with the MOD.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
342 Posts
You probably just cost Bluejob a few more Benjamins. ;)
LOL - I‘m going to see how I like the rear end with my customized rear fender setup and the 2:1 pipe. If I don’t like it, I was thinking Native Customs steel rear fender and stretched saddlebags, both with single side exhaust cutout.

I would have liked to get mine done and get a spot next to crazy4ink in that show, but I’m thinking the timeline is going to be too tight though. I’m down in FL through the 3rd and won’t have the paint job finished to reassemble and get up there. Maybe the next one.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everything is supposed to be delivered tomorrow so I had an hour to spare today and tore the whole back half of the bike apart.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure why it turned some of the pics sideways and not others. Lol

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Cant wait to watch the progress......……....Good Luck

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Swooping side covers are great, except the right one doesn’t fit at all (after being told by the manufacturer that it would)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts