Road Glide banner

New backend kit arriving monday

5K views 45 replies 16 participants last post by  DanHappy 
#1 ·
Found out today that the new Bad Dad backend kit I ordered before thanksgiving will be here Monday. Will tear the bike down this weekend so it’s ready. Wanting to get everything on and sorted for the next show the first weekend of January. Will post pics as tear down and assembly goes.

#2 ·
Can’t wait to see how it comes out!

#3 ·
Looking forward to seeing it.

#4 ·
Thanks guys. Hopefully it will look as killer as pics I could find online. Only downside to ordering something like this that I don’t know anyone with it that I could see in person.

#9 ·
Yes, I'll have some pics this weekend of tear down and then the rest should be on monday night when I reassemble.

Where is this show you are talking about? Good luck with the MOD.
Jan 4-5, 2020 at the Hampton Roads Coliseum

You probably just cost Bluejob a few more Benjamins. ;)
Oh man, I already said my bill is high! LOL

#10 ·
LOL - I‘m going to see how I like the rear end with my customized rear fender setup and the 2:1 pipe. If I don’t like it, I was thinking Native Customs steel rear fender and stretched saddlebags, both with single side exhaust cutout.

I would have liked to get mine done and get a spot next to crazy4ink in that show, but I’m thinking the timeline is going to be too tight though. I’m down in FL through the 3rd and won’t have the paint job finished to reassemble and get up there. Maybe the next one.

Reactions: Zedbra
#11 ·
Everything is supposed to be delivered tomorrow so I had an hour to spare today and tore the whole back half of the bike apart.

#18 ·
Swooping side covers are great, except the right one doesn’t fit at all (after being told by the manufacturer that it would)

#25 ·
Looks great!

#26 ·
Got everything together and went for a short test ride. Still need to try and close up the right side bag to fender gap, not happy about it. Overall, I’m very happy with the new look

Attachments

#29 ·
Looks great brother! Can’t wait to hear how it does on the 4th.

#31 ·
Thanks man. Hopefully it goes better than the last show. Lol. The big thing is talking to more people and hopefully drumming up some interest and business for the shop.

Damn, that looks good.
Thank you. I'm very happy with the overall look.

#30 ·
Damn, that looks good.

#35 ·
Sweet! What kit is that? Love the look.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
This is the Street Series Kit from Bad Dad. Side covers, fender with lights and recessed plate frame and bag lowers.

Reactions: Mike U
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.