Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally installed the black HD Heritage bars and the black Kuryakyn Scythe mirrors and I couldn't be happier. They look sick on the bike! The bars are very comfortable and just the right amount of reach. Bad shoulder feels much better and no more knot between the shoulder blades. Once I get my Mean Mug in and on, this bike is going to exhibit some serious 'tude!

Photos:

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
nice!!!!

how are the mirrors....do they vibrate or stay clear at cruising speed?

am debabting different mirrors but I dont want them to be blurry

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice!!!!

how are the mirrors....do they vibrate or stay clear at cruising speed?

am debabting different mirrors but I dont want them to be blurry
They are clear at cruising speed. There is a tiny bit of blurriness on acceleration but nothing worse than stock.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me likey! How is the view? Looks like you would have a better view to the rear and not just seeing your shoulders like with the stockers......
View is great, actually. No shoulders at all. Although with the Heritage bars I didn't have much of a problem with the stock ones anyway.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Looks great. I will be doing the same in the very near future. How did the bars go on?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Mirrors look sharp!

What windshield is that? Madstad? (not sure I spelled that right) What size? Do you have it pushed down all the way? Looks better than most.

Sharp scoot.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks great. I will be doing the same in the very near future. How did the bars go on?
I had the bars installed by my local guy as he only charges an hour's worth of time so it was worth it for me.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mirrors look sharp!

What windshield is that? Madstad? (not sure I spelled that right) What size? Do you have it pushed down all the way? Looks better than most.

Sharp scoot.
Thanks! Yes, the windshield is a MadStad. It's the 11" model, the shortest they make and yes, it is pushed all the way down. I agree, it looks better than most!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Pretty easy to do yourself....I actually did mine in a little over 2 hours....but I took my time. Now when I switched out to Monkey bars...now that was a pain...Still have a set of black heritage bars if anyone is interested. PM me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts