Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New 14" KST bars, yay!!!!

So I just finished installing my new KST Kustoms 14" Straight Jacket Satin Black bars. Thought I would post some before and after photos!! I'm also adding photos with me to show arm height in case anyone is going through the agony of decision making like I did, LOL!! I'm 5'11" with 33" inseam. I'm also sitting on the stock seat and then the HD Tallboy seat.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bars look great, but that helmet you are wearing seems hard to see out of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HAHA Thanks. Yeah, I like the dark tint LOL!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I just put the KST 12” straight jackets on mine and have stock seat (FLTRU). Have to play with where I want them. Already changed it twice. Still getting some shoulder pain but don’t know if it’s the wrist position or seat or what. I came off a batwing with Khromewerks +2 sweepers and loved those bars. Hopefully I can get used to them. I’m 5’11” and 32” inseam. I like to lean back/slouch like “riding dirty” when I ride.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just put the KST 12” straight jackets on mine and have stock seat (FLTRU). Have to play with where I want them. Already changed it twice. Still getting some shoulder pain but don’t know if it’s the wrist position or seat or what. I came off a batwing with Khromewerks +2 sweepers and loved those bars. Hopefully I can get used to them. I’m 5’11” and 32” inseam. I like to lean back/slouch like “riding dirty” when I ride.
Well looky looky who's here...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice bars,perfect height! Are you undercover? lol
No, not undercover. Wife said not to have any identifying things in the photo. Silly me, she meant the street signs, not my face, LOL!! Oh well, makes for a good laugh!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks so much better and I'm sure if feels better as well?!
Yeah, feels SO much better. Now I don't feel like I'm riding a tricycle, LOL.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Where’s the “Watering Hole”?
Oh you meant handlebars. LMAO!
Those KST’s look great congrats.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man!! LOL!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
So I just finished installing my new KST Kustoms 14" Straight Jacket Satin Black bars. Thought I would post some before and after photos!! I'm also adding photos with me to show arm height in case anyone is going through the agony of decision making like I did, LOL!! I'm 5'11" with 33" inseam. I'm also sitting on the stock seat and then the HD Tallboy seat.

Congrats Thomas, looks killer....Big fan of BARS and chromed/Blacked out front forks!!! Hope to see your bars/& Isis mask in person during the meet and greet next month???? You are so close, not to???? If interested, I will add you to the cool kids guest list???? Salute, D.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts