Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I call myself lurking thru the threads but not having any luck finding what I'm looking for. What I'm after is a set of 17' road king style bars that will fit the 17' road glide. I had the heritage style bars on my 12 and 16 road glides. But I'm having trouble finding the rk bars that will fit the 17 m8 rg. Or Does anybody have the measurements for the 17 road kings. Mite can find a set aftermarket if I had those numbers. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I tried doing a quick google search and couldn't find anything. Latest info I came across was for 2013 road king.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I call myself lurking thru the threads but not having any luck finding what I'm looking for. What I'm after is a set of 17' road king style bars that will fit the 17' road glide. I had the heritage style bars on my 12 and 16 road glides. But I'm having trouble finding the rk bars that will fit the 17 m8 rg. Or Does anybody have the measurements for the 17 road kings. Mite can find a set aftermarket if I had those numbers. Any help would be appreciated.
The handlebars are unchanged for '15, '16 and '17 Road Glide models, and '14 thru '17 Road King models.

The question you need to ask is whether the Road King style bars will actually fit your Road Glide. Might be why you can't find them.

PM Andrew of Factory 47 who just joined the forum. He might be able to help you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts