Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New black engine guards... original box, mounting hardware and instructions as pictured. 214.95 plus tax at your local dealer. 160.00 shipped to you. The finish on these is much better than someones powder coat job. Was going to black out my FLTRX and have decided not to. I have new Arlen Ness smooth black duel caliper hot legs, mini apes, retro cow bells, standard height progressive mono tubes and H.D. factor gear indicator all in black I'm going to be selling I have the boxes and directions for most everything, basically this stuff has been test fit, I liked it a lot but just don't have the desire to do the rest of the bike (trying to control my OCD now before it gets outta control! lmao)... cutting my losses and going chrome with the front end.

I will be selling most this stuff at a 25-30% loss shipped to you. I'll give you guys first shot at this stuff before going to e-bay Thanks!

Frank 330-685-2222

Attachments

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How much for the shift ind and curios what side does it go on?
It goes on the right side, simply replaces the mounting clamp for the master cylinder. Simple to install just plugs into the the data plug under the left side cover. Many of the bikes I have owned have had gear indicators I find it works quit nicely and you thoughtlessly at a glance know what gear your in worth noting only when the clutch is out however. I would not be selling it but with the Arlen Ness Mini Apes it does not fit. I am going to purchase a different unit... I ride somewhat aggressively on curvy roads and shift up and down a lot, I find it useful. 150.00 shipped it retailed for 219.95 plus tax

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts