·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only fix I'm looking for is that the passenger volume controls retain their settings when the bike is turned off.

I'm not sure if the Android Auto release was supposed to be in this release or when the 2021 bikes get released, but Im thinking I read it was with the later.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MoCo said this summer for Android.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which I though was in conjunction with the releases of the 2021 models which is usually August, but isn't happening now until After the first of the year. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty positive I read that it would be released first on the MY2021 bikes with an update for the older models following right behind. But it's been awhile since I read it so I could be misspoken.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Service portal. I downloaded it this morning. If you need the info post up and post the ladder to get it it.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That’s good news ! I can go back to my Android phone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I haven’t seen it confirmed yet. Just what I’m hearing.
I still can’t find it. Can you post a link or the file please?

I can’t post the file, but I’ll post the ladder/path to get to it. You’ll need to log into the service portal. Let me know if you already have an account, because the information will be different if you don’t.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good news for anyone with an iPone 11. You can now make phone calls via car play.

Just updated the GTS and tested. All good.

Sweet, no let hope they also addressed my issue, or I'm gonna be pissed. They (Harley BOOM customer service) even called me on my phone to discuss the issue a while back.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts