Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
another one? coming fast and furious aint they?

wish they would update the hd branded sena 30k to mesh 2.0. sena has had that update out for a while, c'mon harley, what's the hold up?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Jesus another one§???

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what I'm reading it MIGHT have something to do with the issue that MY21.20.22.00 was supposed to fixed but didn't. The whole digital technician lockout issue.

·
Registered
314 Posts
It's good to see them rolling out updates for fixes. The original update that got me android auto works fine for me, so I haven't been bothering with any of the new ones. If it ain't broke....

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's good to see them rolling out updates for fixes. The original update that got me android auto works fine for me, so I haven't been bothering with any of the new ones. If it ain't broke....
There’s broken stuff in it. You just haven’t noticed it. LOL

·
Registered
236 Posts
I agree scotman. Still running factory software. Afraid to update and be locked out of my techno

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree scotman. Still running factory software. Afraid to update and be locked out of my techno
The updates DO NOT change settings made by the digital technician. You can do the updates being put out by the MoCo with out messing up what ever it is you have done by the dealer.

·
Registered
334 Posts
The updates DO NOT change settings made by the digital technician. You can do the updates being put out by the MoCo with out messing up what ever it is you have done by the dealer.
Do you have a link for us technology impaired types that shows how to do it??

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@OhioRuss
Once you down load the zip file open it up and put the file inside on a thumb drive. Make sure there is NOTHING on the thumb drive but the file from the Zip drive. Then follow the instructions on the video. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
it is. but don't panic as the updates move along at a pretty decent pace, until you get to package 6 (xm). it will look like it locked up at that point. just be patient, that one package takes longer than any other, and doesn't seem to be doing anything. until it's done. at that point, it'll just jump to the finish.

this is assuming you don't have xm. it may behave differently if you do.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@skratch every time I’ve done an update it seems to hang up on package 6.

·
Registered
334 Posts
@OhioRuss
Once you down load the zip file open it up and put the file inside on a thumb drive. Make sure there is NOTHING on the thumb drive but the file from the Zip drive. Then follow the instructions on the video. Good luck.
Very easy thanks for the help if our paths ever cross first round on me!!!

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
@skratch every time I’ve done an update it seems to hang up on package 6.
you have xm?

i thought maybe it was just because i didn't have it, and it was looking for it, and after a certain amount of time, it just 'timed out' and went on.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts