Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Jan 3, 2020:

They went on sale before Christmas. Pricey, but gives pre-19 Rushmores an alternative 👍

NVM...New update. I need to read better. Someone on FB alluded to new updates killing CarPlay when no WHIM installed. I’ll sit on the sideline on this one until more info is published on results.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Not really an update unfortunately. It just addresses the retrofit.

Update: MY20.19.39.00
Improvements
  • P&A radio P/N’s 76000829A and 76000834A are already loaded with this software, which allows the GTS radio to be compatible with ’14-’18 Touring and Trike North American (DOM) models. If the GTS radio is not one of these two part numbers and is being installed on a ’14-‘18 Touring or Trike this software update MUST be performed with the radio connected to a ’19 or later Touring bike prior to installation on the earlier model. Once the update is complete a pre-calibration reset MUST be performed on the radio, then it can be installed on a ’14-’18 vehicle. Refer to instruction sheet 94100195 for fitment details.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I'd assume there are other bug fixes included. But difficult to say because they never post a change log. 😡
What I posted IS the change log. The change log for every update can be found on the H-D Service Information Portal, Owners Manual: BOOM! BOX GTS, Release Notes, Software Updates.

I wish it was a real update too. There are some issues I wish they would correct. But unfortunately it's just for the retrofit according to what H-D published.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Found this on the other site.

Improvements
  • P&A radio P/N’s 76000829A and 76000834A are already loaded with this software, which allows the GTS radio to be compatible with ’14-’18 Touring and Trike North American (DOM) models. If the GTS radio is not one of these two part numbers and is being installed on a ’14-‘18 Touring or Trike this software update MUST be performed with the radio connected to a ’19 or later Touring bike prior to installation on the earlier model. Once the update is complete a pre-calibration reset MUST be performed on the radio, then it can be installed on a ’14-’18 vehicle. Refer to instruction sheet 94100195 for fitment details.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Found this on the other site.

Improvements
LOL.....Bro, post #4 in THIS thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts