Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new seat from C&C today! It's beautiful and seems to be top notch. Wide Solo-mercedes vinyl with smooth diamond tuck stripe. Extra 2" back over their standard and added gel. Sits me perfect. Also got the #2 pillion for the wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
That's a good looking seat. Looks like it sits you up a bit.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a good looking seat. Looks like it sits you up a bit.

Actually pretty much the same hight or maybe a tad lower or so it feels that way? I'm 6-4 and it's perfect though either way. Even the stock controls are tolerable now!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Nice looking seat, and should be pretty comfy for you after it's good and broke in. Both my wife and I have C&C Custom seats on our bikes and they do nice work and we've had nothing but exceptional customer service. Safe riding!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Gorgeous! And I love the look of the pillion as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you have an option for a riders backrest? How wide is the seat. I'm 6'5 and am always looking for something that puts me down and back in the seat while still good for long rides.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With the extra 2" back there is no option for a backrest but I think if I had only gone 1" back there was. Their normal wide solo is already almost an inch back from stock any way so it might work for you +1.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I went with the same exact seat minus the mods you had them do. My first go round with the first seat they sent was less than stellar, but C&C made it right and I've been running the replacement for about six months now. Pretty happy rider and passenger. Great looking seat and pillon as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts