Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received yesterday and put about 120 miles on in cold ass weather (I'm in Michigan) I ordered an extra inch back from their stock seat, puts me 2" back from the stock road glide seat and 1" lower. Pho ostrich leather and no gel, fits me into the bike like I was born there. 6'-3" / 33" inseam. I am looking forward to piling up some miles on the new shark!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
if there ain't any pictures, it didn't happen!

·
Registered
283 Posts
It didn't happen w/o pics!

·
Registered
542 Posts
That seat looks great on that bike

·
Registered
329 Posts
Just received yesterday and put about 120 miles on in cold ass weather (I'm in Michigan) I ordered an extra inch back from their stock seat, puts me 2" back from the stock road glide seat and 1" lower. Pho ostrich leather and no gel, fits me into the bike like I was born there. 6'-3" / 33" inseam. I am looking forward to piling up some miles on the new shark!
I have the same dimensions on a solo wide from them and I makes the ergos of my riding position perfect and comfortable...even the stock handle bars make sense now for 6ft me...ymmv.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wasn't aware of the wide when I ordered mine or I might have considered it, your right the bars do make sense with the new seat. I have since de-pinned the bars and moved them just past lining up with the forks (even better)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts