Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chrome lowers will probably be next in line with chrome calipers....

The rotors are polished stainless steel...

I found them online at Kutter HD... The whole package including the hardware, minus the chrome pulley was 1500$ shipped...

They look so much better than those stock crap air strike wheels....

· Registered
73 Posts
Hey BigD, what year is your bike? I just put an Enforcer wheel on the front of my 2001, but I've been told the rear wheel won't work on an 01.

· Registered
336 Posts
Chrome lowers will probably be next in line with chrome calipers....

The rotors are polished stainless steel...

I found them online at Kutter HD... The whole package including the hardware, minus the chrome pulley was 1500$ shipped...

They look so much better than those stock crap air strike wheels....
That entire package was $1500? Was that a one time special? I'm looking to get a new wheel for the front of my RGU to get rid of the ugly knuckle wheel. But if both front and rear cost 1500, I might save up for a bit longer...

· Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That entire package was $1500? Was that a one time special? I'm looking to get a new wheel for the front of my RGU to get rid of the ugly knuckle wheel. But if both front and rear cost 1500, I might save up for a bit longer...
They are only $528 for each wheel, $157x2 for front rotors and 66$x2 for wheel install kits... and Free shipping...

http://www.kutterharleyonline.com/p...r-Chrome-Enforcer-19-in.-Front-Wheel-43300336

I've bought from them before, they are a little slow on shipping but really good prices..

· Registered
336 Posts
and how much did the rubber run you for those wheels?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.