Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new wheels and tires finished up yesterday... looks great and handles great... 19" front and 16" in rear, Willy Shiny chrome pulley and Kurveygirl 83 degree valve stems....

Attachments

·
Registered
7,562 Posts
Looks good. I need to get my rotors to looks as chrome as yours..

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chrome lowers will probably be next in line with chrome calipers....

The rotors are polished stainless steel...

I found them online at Kutter HD... The whole package including the hardware, minus the chrome pulley was 1500$ shipped...

They look so much better than those stock crap air strike wheels....

·
Registered
7,562 Posts
I have a Chrome set but your rotors shine way more than mine.. thx for the info.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey BigD, what year is your bike? I just put an Enforcer wheel on the front of my 2001, but I've been told the rear wheel won't work on an 01.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine is a 2013.... I think the issue is the 180 tire for newer models, 2001 had a 150 tire if I remember right...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Chrome lowers will probably be next in line with chrome calipers....

The rotors are polished stainless steel...

I found them online at Kutter HD... The whole package including the hardware, minus the chrome pulley was 1500$ shipped...

They look so much better than those stock crap air strike wheels....
That entire package was $1500? Was that a one time special? I'm looking to get a new wheel for the front of my RGU to get rid of the ugly knuckle wheel. But if both front and rear cost 1500, I might save up for a bit longer...

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That entire package was $1500? Was that a one time special? I'm looking to get a new wheel for the front of my RGU to get rid of the ugly knuckle wheel. But if both front and rear cost 1500, I might save up for a bit longer...
They are only $528 for each wheel, $157x2 for front rotors and 66$x2 for wheel install kits... and Free shipping...

http://www.kutterharleyonline.com/p...r-Chrome-Enforcer-19-in.-Front-Wheel-43300336

I've bought from them before, they are a little slow on shipping but really good prices..

·
Registered
336 Posts
and how much did the rubber run you for those wheels?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
and how much did the rubber run you for those wheels?
$288 for both Dunlop American Elite's from Revzilla, but I had to request a price match for the rear tire, Jake Wilson is 28$ cheaper for their rear tire and Revzilla honored the price match.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts