Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks good. I have the same bike and looking bars. Did they help some in the pull back ?
I'm a little stretched right now in my reach.

·
Registered
195 Posts
How tall are you? 5'8" here and wanting something that will sit me back some instead of reaching forward yet have some attitude. Thinking about the Monkey 10's just not sure which way to go.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Gotta look at the Santees 14" Apes! So far Slowglide and I have them that I am aware of. Hes like 6'2" and Im 5'6" and they seem to fit us both well. His are pushed far forward (way up), whereas mine are at the angle of the forks.
Attitude and total comfort! only changed my clutch cable so I could route it in the stock location. Otherwise no other changes needed.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Gotta look at the Santees 14" Apes! So far Slowglide and I have them that I am aware of. Hes like 6'2" and Im 5'6" and they seem to fit us both well. His are pushed far forward (way up), whereas mine are at the angle of the forks.
Attitude and total comfort! only changed my clutch cable so I could route it in the stock location. Otherwise no other changes needed.
can we get a pic of yours?? I am 5'7" so I would like to see how your bars look on your bike. Thanks

·
Registered
562 Posts
go to controls/equipt, then go to handlebar talk, that will help, i am 5'8" and am very comfortable.also check my pics in my album

1 - 11 of 11 Posts