Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found myself tinkering with the idea of ordering a new custom seat for my 2018 RGS. After doing some research and reading reviews, I settled on C&C Seats out of California. I contacted them and talked to Shad. Great guy to talk to. I told him what I was looking for: Just the right touch of Custom without looking like a pimp. I wanted to make sure it accentuated the Pearl color without being overstated. Once we agreed on a style, Shad sent we numerous samples of material and colors to match up. I ended up selecting the stitching, material type and colors. I order all five pieces: Custom Wide Solo Seat with Backrest, Passenger Pillon, Passenger Backrest, and Tour Pak pad. Placed the order on a Monday. Late Wednesday I had photos and UPS shipping info. I received the seat one week after placing the order. The craftsmanship and quality is amazing. Perfect fit and color match. Have not had time to give it a road test with the shitty Illinois weather, but overall it has exceeded my expectations. Will post additional pics when I get the tour pak mounted.

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Nice job! Seat looks great. Pointing out when a vendor provides excellent customer service like you experience is as important as pointing out the ones that don’t. Thanks for that.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I had the same great experience! Most comfortable seat I've ever had.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts