SE tuner 5th gear pull.
Zipper max air flow large one.

Let me know what you think of pipe and how she looks naked.:D
Thanks FD

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
Damn nice !! I was looking to order your scs-4 ( I prefer the rear header to be tucked in vs. the loop on the dragula)...but perhaps I'll order these dragulas...I guess they will be applicable to an '08 RG, correct?...I currently have Wood's TW6-6 cam and rinehart true-duals...I'm sure this exhaust will make me a happy camper.

Those numbers are very nice....I have spoken to you before frank and I can only say you have great customer service.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Nice ...Having had the SC pipe since they came out a few years ago ,might be time for a new pipe

·
Registered
644 Posts
The pipe has a much better design. I'm burning my pants on the Dragula and have not been happy about it. Also, the mid-frame heat deflector has to be removed or modified with the Dragula. I'll be looking to change to the new design.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The one thing you can expect from the new Dragula 2 is performance sound and quality it has what I call a double V bend.
It will also be longer and a whole new baffle design.
It will be tucked in more on rear head and front. This will help with exhaust flow and less restriction.

The was not changed for any heat issue.

The pipe will still have a 10 year warranty on construction. 2 Year on heat shields and muffler body.

Things that are different are......

Muffler body will be longer....

Less bends more tucked in what I call Double V bend.

Different baffle design will produce higher flow.

And you can get it with a 3.25 baffle in future.

Longer transition in internal core design in muffler and baffle body.

Still 16 gauge steel
Still will have 12mm 18mm 02 bungs
Still comes with top and bottom heat shields
Still comes with billet end cap tips
Still has 3 different baffles to chose from.
Still will have Ceramic coating inside and out 4mls thick total.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Will the new header and shields be available separate from the muffler? Will my current Dracula muffler bolt up to it? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Pipe looks like a great improvement Frank. Is it safe to say this pipe is a bit quieter with the larger baffle design?

Also.. How does the old Dragular compare to the new one numbers wise? Have you tested the same setup with both.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sound level will be about the same

Pipe looks like a great improvement Frank. Is it safe to say this pipe is a bit quieter with the larger baffle design?

Also.. How does the old Dragular compare to the new one numbers wise? Have you tested the same setup with both.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey Frank..great to see your new pipe...the Dragula 2. Looking at one of your pics ( naked pipe) looks like the top head pipe has a bracket near the trans cover..is there also another bracket used? Black available yet?

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There is an L style bracket now with easy install.
Here is a pic of new bracket for Dragula 2

Hey Frank..great to see your new pipe...the Dragula 2. Looking at one of your pics ( naked pipe) looks like the top head pipe has a bracket near the trans cover..is there also another bracket used? Black available yet?

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts