Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gettin ready for my 8000 mile 18 state fuk covid stay at home tour. installed some 12000 lumen driving lights on the crash bars of my new 2020 RGS. same lights i had on my 11RGU, got them off amazon for $20 then the wire harness and bar mount another $18 lights up the country roads and scares the cows. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V34RZ2H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
thumbnail_20200513_195137.jpg

·
Registered
372 Posts
gettin ready for my 8000 mile 18 state fuk covid stay at home tour. installed some 12000 lumen driving lights on the crash bars of my new 2020 RGS. same lights i had on my 11RGU, got them off amazon for $20 then the wire harness and bar mount another $18 lights up the country roads and scares the cows. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V34RZ2H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
View attachment 413783
Those look interesting to me. Do they really add much more light to the road over just having the Daymaker headlights?

·
Registered
8,825 Posts
Looks good. Enjoy your trip and always , ride free !

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
My buddy and his brother were putting these lights on their bikes today too, when I stopped by.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Safe travels

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those look interesting to me. Do they really add much more light to the road over just having the Daymaker headlights?
yep especially to the ditches where the hogs and deer seem to hang out . they are 150° flood lights with a 30° spot dead ahead. the flood is what i find more helpful

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow those babies light up the road nicely
still need to raise the factory headlights up to proper angle, seams they always come from the factory pointed 30' in front of the bike.

·
Registered
951 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Which direction are you heading out of Texas? Any part of the trip bringing you toward the West Coast?
will head nw out of south tex into n.m. and arizona then nevada oregon idaho. not allowed in califorcommie anymore. too many bullets in my gun.

·
Registered
491 Posts
If you hit the coast in OR beware on lodging. Some campgrounds and many hotels are still shut down. Rest of the state except the liberal capitals of Portland and Salem are mostly open for business.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you hit the coast in OR beware on lodging. Some campgrounds and many hotels are still shut down. Rest of the state except the liberal capitals of Portland and Salem are mostly open for business.
only be in oregon for few hours, on hwy 95 from McDermitt to Jordan Valley then into Idaho. 100miles at most

Reactions: scotman623

·
Registered
491 Posts
only be in oregon for few hours, on hwy 95 from McDermitt to Jordan Valley then into Idaho. 100miles at most
You should be good to go then. Eastern OR is open for business.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts