Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
Just recieved my vision and will install with a new exhaust as well. i will try to document with pictures and commentary. From what I have read and see on the video I should have it installed and new program downloaded in about five minutes. We shall see.duane5157

·
Registered
73 Posts
It's a cake walk. Remove left side cover, attach PV to the ECM diag cable, then simply back up your stock tune, load the stock tune (to marry it) then push your custom tune. Super fast and easy.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Yup, less then 5 minutes and your done. I need to get my ass in gear and get mine mounted on my bike. Id like to it working while riding down the road.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Definitely easy. Did you buy from Fuel Moto? For any changes to maps, contact Jamie if you did, he made changes to my calibrated map to reduce decel popping, and now it runs perfect!!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Got mine mounted on the bike today. Can't see the screen in sunlight, so it came back off.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I got my vision in from jamie and my big sucker intake, combined with my 2n1 rihinehart. Keith at fuel moto preloaded a map. The install went very easy. The vision hook up and reflash took exactly 4minutes and 7 seconds. The bike started immediatly and since the install have ridden a couple of hundred miles. The air temp was 95 degrees out. The bike ran cool noemis kicking in at all. The fuel milage hasnt changed very much at all. I have no decel popping. Overall highly satisfied and reccomend their product. Sorry no pictures the install went to fast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts