Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 SERG that I have just changed the exhaust and head pipe to V&H power duals with the HO carbon tipped exhaust. Had it dyno tuned and here are the results. Don't know much about reading this chart so any help is appreciated. I'm not mad to get high numbers just want to understand it a bit better.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Sorry - adding dyno chart.

Keep adding it and it's not here, oh well, doing something wrong.

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, it's a 110 and I have an aftermarket hi flow ac. No engine mods.

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
I like the torque is right there out of the gate. With all the reading I do I see that STD instead of SAE smoothing was used. Now while I have no freaking clue of the difference, from what I've read posted by engine builders, there's a slight difference in overall numbers. But then again, you can't ride a piece of paper. As long as it runs good and you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I like the torque is right there out of the gate. With all the reading I do I see that STD instead of SAE smoothing was used. Now while I have no freaking clue of the difference, from what I've read posted by engine builders, there's a slight difference in overall numbers. But then again, you can't ride a piece of paper. As long as it runs good and you're happy with it, that's all that matters.
STD is less comparable across different temps and humidity than SAE. It bugs me when tuners post numbers with STD rather than SAE because either 1) they know it shows bigger numbers meaning they are trying to decieve you or 2) they dont know any better. Either 1 or 2 is bad, if its a dealer tune its likely to be #2.

Look at the 2nd post in this page: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=59556.0

·
Registered
147 Posts
Looks like your exhaust mods not only improved your HP/TQ numbers, they helped smooth out the power output--notice the dip/spike at around 4k rpm. Typical for an aftermarket exhaust to open up the air flow to increase power, and this combination did that pretty well.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all for the input! Can't wait for spring to get here so I can try out all the mods I've done over the winter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts